Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Signature

Is Owen a genius? I have always thought so, as most Moms are prone to do. Here's proof that my thinking is correct!

O's first attempts at writing his name.
O has known how to spell his name for quite some time:
"O-W-E-N!!"
The only times we have even alluded at writing the letters out were to sign a few birthday cards over the past few months. But the other day, Owen came to me with this scrap of wrapping paper.
"I wrote my name for you, Mommy. O-W-E-N."
"Well sure enough, you did, my smart, smart Boy!" Now it may be that the majority of almost three year olds across the country can write their names, I have no idea. And I will admit the letters, especially "E", are a bit rudimentary. But to me, the unbiased Mommy that I am, this is pure genius! Way to go, O!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Very impressive! ;o) Way to go "O!"

Chrys and Mike said...

impressive!

go o!

chrys

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

awesome, and just for the record I dont know many 3 year olds that can write their name.