Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

I can't believe an entire year has flown by and my Baby is so big. Here is a sampling of how we celebrated Noah:

Opening gifts from my Grandparents got the day off to a special start! This book is a big hit!

Hmmm. I wonder what else there is to open?


Scooter had a fabulous time with this great shiny paper!

(How does he make his mouth into an exactly perfect "o"? As you can see, he does it often!)

After naps, Owie and I took Noah to Chick Fillet for his very own bowl of ice cream. He quickly lost patience with slow-feeding Mama and took over for himself. That Boy is super-talented with a spoon, especially if a sweet treat is involved!

Owen is also a big fan of Birthday celebrations! Not too long until it's your turn, Buddy!

After a bit, Nosy decided upon a much more efficient feeding method: diving right in to the bowl!


After both Boys finished off their entire servings of ice cream, we had to play off some of that sugar. Indoor playground, here we come!!



What a wonderful day to celebrate such a wonderful Boy!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Too fun! I love all the wonderful faces he makes!
Happy birthday sweet Noah!