Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chugga-chugga

I felt Owen was finally old enough to appreciate the electric trains at Northpark. So to continue with our Christmas festivities, Gramps, Yaya, the Boys and I headed to the mall. Now I had never see the trains before, and I must admit I was amazed!

The trains were really, really cool, switching tracks constantly, winding all throughout the display. But what really impressed me was all the animated "sets" the trains passed through. Take this carnival scene for example. It was completely animated, with teeny tiny people riding teeny tiny rides. There were dozens of scenes like this one: ice skating, playing at the park, drilling for oil, on and on. Amazing!

Owen was completely engrossed! He was mesmerized by the trains and all the tiny scenes.

Nosy got a pretty big kick out of it as well! Unfortunately, he really wanted to eat all the teeny tiny people. Keeping his hands away from them proved to be quite a challenge!

We had a great time! Has another tradition been born? Quite possibly!

Ending it all up with yummy snuggles from Yaya.

No comments: