Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Picture-Taking Fiasco

On a bright (hot), sunny (humid) morning, we set out for a picturesque time at the Arboretum Pumpkin Patch. A fun time was had by all...except for during the picture taking. I did not get one good picture of my two squirly Boys. Oh well. We made good memories with friends.

Can you see my Boys laughing at me? "A picture?! Ha ha ha! No way!"

If getting two Boys to look in the same direction was tough, try getting five to cooperate!

Maybe if we ignore her, she will go away.

Trying a new pose

Both Boys are outta here!

I finally opted for some candids. They always turn out so much better. The Boys can just be themselves and relax, and I don't feel like a naggy Mommy ruining all the fun. Here O is "helping" Noah scale the pumpkin pile.

Such pretty little heads

When I asked O why he wasn't very smiley for the pictures he replied, "I am feeling quiet today, Mommy." Hmmm. Okay then.


My winning shot! What a cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last shot would be worth it, but the others are fun and funny too. - b