Friday, October 26, 2007

One Fine Day

We have been enjoying picture perfect Fall weather. It has put us all in such good moods with lots of energy to play outside. Here is a day in the life of O this week.

Discovering the joys of eating apples whole

"We don't eat the 'cord,' Mommy!"


My Little Chef

We have moved on from "I can't see well," to, "I don't hear well, Mommy!" Crazy kiddo!

Cheering for Noah as he rolls the ball


SO BIG! Walking on the wall outside of our house


Singing into the neighbor's sprinkler "microphone"



Deciding it's much easier just to roll the tricycle along than to try to ride it!
Doesn't he look so grown up?! Where has my Baby gone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O is so matter-of-fact about the whole thing. I'm laughing. What a fun thing to capture. He's so grown up. He'll be serving you & J breakfast in bed before you know it, assuming N lets you stay there long enough. ;0)- b