Sunday, July 15, 2007

Terrace Pool

The Boys and I met my wonderful friend DeAnn and her brood of Boys at Terrace Pool last week. I had heard a lot of hype about it and wanted to check it out. We had a blast!! The beach entry was perfect for our Boys who like to think they can swim but really prefer to have two feet on the ground. There was shade for the little guys and a slide for big bro Connor. DeAnn, Noah (in his Bumbo) and I hung out in the shallow water, just deep enough to keep cool. There were even plenty of shady spots to enjoy our picnic lunch! I highly recommend checking it out for a fun-filled summertime day!

Connor makes a big splash!

Love that beach entry!

Owen had so much freedom in the shallow water. He had a great time walking around on his own!


Noah getting some love from DeAnn

Friends for life!

No comments: