Saturday, July 21, 2007

Seven Month Old Noah


The time is going by too quickly! I can't believe my newborn is seven months old already! He grew and changed so much this past month! He now sits up very well, rolls all over the living room floor, gets up on knees and elbows, scoots backwards and has begun reaching for Mommy (my personal favorite trick!). He has definitely discovered the wiggly appendage in his mouth and plays with it constantly. He also has perfected the fake cough, to the point where I feel the need to explain that my son is not sick just vocalizing. This has been his happiest month thus far (reflux and meds under control), and although he still wakes up at least twice during the night, he is napping much better. Such a social, flirty, cuddly little man he is! Noah adores Big Brother and giggles at his crazy antics. Something I have said of Noah from the beginning remains true: He is a baby of extremes. He is either giddy with happiness or in the depths of despair; dying of starvation or full to the brim; giggling or screaming. There is very little middle ground with Noah. How I delight in this little boy!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's almost time to start planning the big one year old party!!!!!!! What a handsome boy!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Rach, the photos are fun and capture so much. It's even more fun to look at all the pics of the boys and see what they are doing know that I know them a little more.

cheryl said...

Happy 7 months Noah! What a handsome growing boy. ;o)