Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quiet Time

I was thinking the other day...It is always my goal to get up a little bit before my kids to start my day off right, with a little time reading my Bible and praying. I know if I don't do it first thing, it will never get done because I get too busy or tired later on in the day. However, my kids never see me reading my Bible when I always do it before they wake up. It is never modeled for them. So I have been making a conscious effort to read my Bible when they are around. Sometimes, if they wake up before I've finished, I'll snuggle them up next to me and read aloud. And you know what? A funny thing has happened. Sometimes, when O and Nosy have some free time, I'll find them reading their Bibles (or Bible story book). I took these pics after I came out from taking my shower. They were both cuddled up with a quilt studying their Bibles.

No comments: