Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting a Little Shaggy

Darling Jones. You always get comments about your hair: the pretty color, the waves, the sheer volume of it all. I do love your sweet baby blond hair. But kiddo, it has gotten a bit out of control.

And so I am afraid the day has come for your first real haircut. (I trimmed the back a few weeks ago after discovering a few pieces of hair that reached way past your shoulders.) I am a little sad, knowing just how grown up you will look afterwards, but it must be done before people mistake you for a little blond girl.

You laugh in the face of haircuts!

Uh oh. You look a little more concerned now that Daddy's scissors are clip, clipping away at you. (photography by Owen)

Just look at how handsome you are! All three of you boys got spiffy haircuts just in time for Christmas. Your new do is so precious! I wish we'd cut your hair weeks ago. And many kudos to Daddy, the self-taught hair genius. I should seriously hire him out!

2 comments:

Deann Black said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...I think you get the point:) His hair! It does make him grown up looking but he is so stinkin' cute!

cheryl said...

So handsome! Way to go. :o)