Monday, December 20, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

Meet our newest addition! I am so excited!!
My old camera was having so many issues, so Jeremy brought up the remote possibility of getting a new one for Christmas. He had been shopping around, doing some research. They are just so expensive, though. And then our front door cracked...and our potty had to be replaced...It seemed an impossibility. But look at what arrived on our front porch just in time for Christmas!!! I love it!

We are still getting acquainted. This camera is far smarter than I am, and I am realizing just how very little I actually know about photography. Mostly, I have reverted back to taking all my photos on Auto for now, which frustrates me. But I am reading little by little, and one day, I hope to have this all figured out. I am excited to get better at photography in 2011!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! ;o)