Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Football

Growing up with just a sister, football was never a high priority in our home. Imagine my surprise when I started dating Jeremy and realized that football was of the utmost importance. In fact, Sunday afternoons were best spent taking in a myriad of games on all the different sports channels at once. Not to mention Sunday nights, Monday nights and Thursday nights. I had no idea...

Lately, however, Sunday afternoon football has taken on a whole new meaning. See what I mean?

I love this kind of football action!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

I love those helmets!....and the ones who wear them.

Andrea said...

I love those helmets too! Benjamin wears his winter hat on backwards as a helmet and it is just so funny. Looks like you're enjoying our gorgeous TX fall days. We are too!

cheryl said...

Sweet boys, and sweet memories! ;o)

Deann Black said...

That's so fun and such a fun daddy activity!