Sunday, November 22, 2009

Announcement

Can you hear me squealing? We have a very important announcement to make here at the House of Halpin. I think these two Guys are the best ones to spread the news:
(Noah will actually be 3 1/2 when the baby is born, not 4 1/2 like O said.)

We are all thrilled and are already anxiously awaiting Baby #3's arrival, which will be around July 2nd. Noah, especially, has been super sweet and often asks if he can sit by the baby when he climbs up in my lap. I can't wait to make him a big brother. He will be terrific!

Here's a sneak peak at the little Guy (I am already positive it is a Boy and I couldn't be more excited about that fact!):

Okay, so he looks remarkably like a cornish hen at this point, but I still think he's cute!

What a miracle! God has been so faithful to us and has answered our prayers. We have been seeking His perfect will concerning this for a very long time.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart...Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him." Ps 37: 4, 7

13 comments:

Gigi said...

I can't wait!

Jenna M said...

Congrats Rachel and family!!! How exciting. I hope you are feeling well.

cheryl said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!? I'm SO, SO, SO EXCITED for you!!! :o)
Thanks for sharing the wonderful news.

Erica said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!

Sundee said...

Oh, indeed an answer to prayer! SOOOOO EXCITED for you all!

Jenny said...

Eeeeee! How fun :)
Congratulations to you all! I hope you are feeling good.

Chrys and Mike said...

REJOICING!!!!!!

LOVE YOU AND THAT PRECIOUS BABE!

Chrys

Deann Black said...

YIPPEE...IT'S ALMOST LIKE I AM HAVING ANOTHER BABY WITHOUT ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS:)...hehe! So excited for you sweet friend...you have been truly blessed because God knows what you can handle:)

Kara said...

EEEEEEE!!!!! So excited for you guys!! Congrats! :)

MichaelandJaclynn said...

I am so excited for you!! And we are due close together, mine is June 27th!!

Colleen said...

I know you are over the moon, Rachel. Congratulations!

AmyB said...

That's wonderful, Rachel! Our baby is due June 13. Will be fun to keep up on the progress!

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

very exciting!! Congrats. And you never know you could have a girl!! :)