Saturday, October 31, 2009

Festival Time!

Fall Festival time was finally here. After the muddiest soccer game of the year, we rushed home, sponged off our mud-caked Boys and got them dressed for the Fest.

This year, First Baptist Garland hosted their annual festival at Firewheel Mall to be more of an out-reach. I think it worked! Never have I seen so many people, the lines so long!

We met up with this Guy. Aaargh!

Papa finally found us in the crowd. Nosy was a little off at the Festival. I'm not sure if it was all the people crowding around or what. He chose not to participate in a single one of the fun activities.

He did muster up the strength to play quite a bit of football.

O rode down a super-huge bounce house slide.

This is the best picture I got of "The Plant." The Boy avoids my camera like the plague. Erica made Oliver the cutest plant costume I have ever seen. Here he is enjoying his cousin Olivia.

There's a tiny smile from Noah. We were waiting in the endless line for pony rides.

There was no shortage of smiles from this happy Guy!

We finally made it! After about a 45 minute wait, O got to ride that pony. Was it everything he'd dreamed of while enduring the line. I think so!

After the pony ride, we called it a night and went out for a fun pizza dinner with Gigi and Papa.

No comments: