Sunday, November 11, 2007

Noah Feeds...Himself

One thing the Boys and I love to do on a regular basis is feed ducks. The last few times we have headed to the duck pond, I have noticed something. Noah knows exactly what is going on. He will, from time to time, pinch a tiny bit of bread off of my piece and drop it on the grass. The ducks, of course, rush right over to gobble it up. He laughs and laughs. The little smarty has learned through observation just how ducks are fed! The last time we fed the ducks, I let him hold a whole piece of bread by himself. Was he excited, bouncing up and down in his stroller with glee! He started off great, throwing bits of bread to the ducks. After awhile, I took out Nosy's paci, hoping to get a good duck-feeding picture. Noah took one look at the bread in his hand, glanced over at the hovering ducks, and stuffed a huge piece of bread in his mouth! I am sorry to say that we left some ducks unfed and hungry, but Noah was feeling contentedly full.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

It starts early! Never get between a man and his food! (even if you are a duck) ;o)
Too cute! I love how our babies little personalities and understanding of things is really starting to blossom, but it's also making me miss the tiny stage!