Monday, December 21, 2009

Noah at 3

**I can't believe that in just a few weeks, Nosy will actually be 3 1/2. I am way back-blogging this, but I couldn't leave the post undone.**

Three.
Such a big, big Boy! You have sprung up so tall and look so grown up. Somewhere, I have your three year old stats, and I will add them when I stumble across them. I do know this though, you out-weigh O by a pound and are tall, tall! 100% in height and 95% in weight! Nothing about you looks baby-ish at all anymore. That makes me a little sad.

You are such a joy, Nosy-Posy. There is just no other way to describe you. You giggle and bounce and crack jokes and do silly dances. Your eyes sparkle with happiness and your smile brightens my days. You are my sunshine.

You have a will of iron and a stubborn streak that runs deep. Your face is so transparent that I can visibly see you struggle with what you want to do and what you know is right to do. You are making choices that honor God more and more lately. Every once in awhile, you make a poor choice, and then we all suffer through the resulting fit, but I am so proud of how you are letting God shape your little heart.


You have a zeal for life that is contagious. You can make even the most mundane tasks fun. You are creative and bright and witty. You love to snuggle with me and plant wet kisses all over my face. You are strong and and brave. You amaze me daily.

You love your brother more than anyone. Mostly you play very well together, although the wrestling can get out of hand. You guys are the very best of friends most of the time. When you fight or are hurtful towards each other, we remind you what a wonderful gift God has given you in a brother. I am so thankful you have each other.

You can not wait for "Gonah" (Jonah) to arrive. You ask about him all the time and sit with your hand on my tummy, hoping to feel him kick. I can't wait to watch you love him. You will be a great big brother!

Oh, how I love you Nosy. I thank God for the privilege of living life alongside you. You are one of His greatest blessings to me. As sad as I am to see you growing up so quickly, I can't wait to see the kind of man God shapes you into. I am so proud of you, Son.

No comments: