Friday, December 25, 2009

6 Christmases: Act 5

Christmas lunch at Gigi and Papa's house

Check out the lonely, solitary picture I got of our entire wonderful time at Gigi and Papa's house for Christmas lunch. This is Uncle Keith carving the delicious turkey...and then my camera battery died. Woe was I!

The apron is a good look on you, Keith!

We had such a great, chaotic, family-filled time, and I am so upset I didn't get any more photographs of it. All nine cousins were hopped up on sugar and happy as could be. Gift opening was crazy, wonderful fun, as always. I think the favorite gifts my kids received were the fleece blankets handmade by Gigi herself. They both cozied right up in theirs and have loved sleeping with them ever since. The food was fattening and delicious, as it should be. Conversation flowed, naps were enjoyed, piano concerts were played, and the baby was snuggled. I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing family!

No comments: