Monday, August 17, 2009

Cousins' Fun in the Sun

Julianne invited all the Halpin cousins, plus the Sosbees, over for an end of the summer swimming party. The kids haven't seen a whole lot of each of each other lately, so it was especially fun to get everyone together. I was so disappointed when looking back through my pictures. I didn't take nearly as many as I thought I had. I guess I was busy keeping track of my little fish. Here are the few good shots I took:

Erica actually took this one. I love how she caught O mid-air!

Nosy loved floating with Gigi.

Evan was so intent on his "work" of transferring water from one place to another.

Mia relaxing for a minute.

Will found a great spot to take a break in the shady boat.

It's so funny to watch Noah and Oliver interact. They crack each other up!

Ally and her noodle.

Clayton and Maddie played some elaborate form of Batman.

Thanks, Amezcuas, for your hospitality! We all had a great time!

No comments: