Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What Does It Take

to get a cute, smiley photograph of two precious, squirmy boys?

Here's an idea:After my suggestion that they hold hands, something that usually leads to some picture-worthy poses.
O said, "I hold No-nos' toes, Mommy! Funny?!"

Owen finally agreed to hold Noah's hand. Can you feel his enthusiasm?

Noah's outta here! I grabbed him by the foot just in the nick of time!

Owie has the great idea of practicing his gumping on the chair.

Usually very fond of his little "Brudder," O was in no mood to be messed with by the end of the photo shoot. "Wait, No-nos. Wait! O's shirt!"

Such sweetness.

This was actually the first picture I took. I guess I should learn from experience. The Boys were both still in fresh moods and enjoying each other's company. What wonderful Boys I have been blessed with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great range of actions and expressions! - b

cheryl said...

Okay, totally laughing out loud!!! Too funny! ;o)

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

I LOVE the last pic!! They are precious together!