Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Life as I Know It...

...is over.
My stationary infant is no longer stationary. I now have a very mobile boy. He has been rolling all over the house for a little while now, but never did I expect crawling to be upon us so soon!

Here is the evolution of Noah's crawl:

August 1

Up on all fours rocking, usually when expressing displeasure, as is seen in the photo

Crawled two "steps" August 4

August 6

4 "steps" and pushed from a crawl to a sit (Love those chubbo legs of his!)


Now, I would not say he is crawling all over the house yet, but he can definitely get where he wants to go! This progression is going way too fast for a Mommy that wants to keep her baby tiny!

I think he is laughing at me! This one is going to give me a run for my money, I can already tell!

I couldn't love him more!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Oh man! You've got two to run after now. ;o)
Part of me really wants our sweet Sadie to start doing more developmental stuff like crawl (Mallory was pulling up to standing by her age), but I'm so glad to have my second one be so much more laid back and content to just sit in one place and play with toys!