Thursday, June 02, 2011

Spring Pictures

My good friend Stephanie was expecting Tiny Girl #2 (who has since been born and is so precious!!). She knew of a great new place to take family pics, so we headed off to Frisco to check it out. Sadly, we chose the absolute windiest day in the history of the world, so the number of photos that actually turned out (without crazy hair, blurriness from camera shake, wind-blown clothes) were very few. Oh well. A few turned out:


I loved the new placed so much that I persuaded another great family to make the drive. It was well worth it! We got so many wonderful shots!



Thanks, Guys, for the privilege of photographing your families! It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

GREAT job! All of these pics are so awesome!

Stephanie said...

i love the shots of your friend's family. you will have to tell me exactly where those are so we can go take new family pictures...on a day when it isn't windy. I was smart though taking them then...with the dang contractions starting the next week.

Gigi said...

Those are great pictures of both families! Good job!

Katy said...

Rachel you are becoming a WONDERFUL photographer. I am so glad you are doing this more and more with other families you have a true gift in this department. I only wish we lived closer so we could enjoy some of this great photography work of yours!!!