Friday, August 27, 2010

Conversing

I just love it that each of the Big Boys pauses often in their play to chit chat with Jones. And every time they get a smile or a tiny coo, they come running to tell me every detail with such excitement. Just today Nosy said, "Mommymommymommy, Jonesy made five noises just like 'aa-oooh.' FIVE times, Mommy! He talked to me!" Sweet O keeps track of exactly how many grins he coaxes from Jonah each day. I worried that they would eventually get tired of a tiny Brother that doesn't do much, but they seem to love him more all the time.

Precious smiles for Owie

Chatting with Nosy

Sweet Jones, 11 weeks old

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Cutest pictures EVER! He has changed so much since Destin. . .hope to see you guys soon!

cheryl said...

I just LOVE all these pics! SO PRECIOUS!!!

Gigi said...

Those are so sweet! He is growing so fast!

AmyB said...

He has changed so much since the last post...at first I thought that was Noah, but too little! He's got a lot of hair like Malia :-)

Jenny said...

oh! the cute!! I love it, your handsome boys :)

Libby said...

Darling, darling boys. It is amazing how much your little Jonesy has changed!