Saturday, January 09, 2010

Celebrating Dad

My Dad turned 60 this year! What a milestone! To celebrate, the fam headed out to the quite delicious Cheesecake Factory to celebrate...and gain a few pounds.

The craziest gift? My sister presented Dad with two tickets to either sky dive, go on a hot air balloon ride or tour the city in a helicopter. I can't wait to see which one Dad chooses!

My beautiful Mom and Sister

Owie lost no time digging in to the whip cream atop his cheesecake! YUM!

Sweet birthday hugs.

Nosy ordered ice cream for dessert. Remember the days when drinking melted ice cream from the bottom of your bowl was darling instead of rude? He loved every drop!

Happy, happy Birthday Dad! Having you in our day-to-day lives is one of my greatest blessings! I love you!

No comments: