Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's Up with Noah

Noah is learning so many new things every day! We so enjoy watching him discover more and more about the world around him. Here's a bit of what's been going on with Scooter!


So happy in his Bumbo. Even his sweet toes are happy!

One of my favorite stages: Noah discovered that the short stubby things on the ends of his feet are awfully fun to play with. I can't wait for him to try to taste one. Yummy!


Such sweet chubby nakedness!


What a joy! This is how I find Noah after he wakes up from his nap these days. He just flips over on to his back and babbles for awhile.

Noah is nearly sitting by himself! He has mastered the "tripod."

I just had to post this picture showing off Noah's huge blue eyes. Where did he get blue eyes, you might ask, seeing that Jeremy and I are both of the hazel persuasion. We can only think that it must be recessive genes from both beautiful, blue-eyed Grandmas!

No comments: