Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dining with the Ducks

Let me introduce you to my wonderful, dear friend Elisabet. She has been one of my very best friends since Sophmore year at Mary Hardin-Baylor. We are so blessed to have her living just a mile down the road from us! One of my favorite things to do is spend an afternoon with Elis. The time flies by all too quickly, but we are so fortunate to get to see her often. Yesterday, we all headed off to feed the ducks at a near-by pond. What a gorgeous day!

O, having never fed ducks before, picked up on the sport quickly. He has quite an arm on him!

After awhile, I looked over and Owie was very slowly and discretely chewing. Hmmm. I observed him from a distance and noticed he was partaking of some bits of bread himself! A chunk for him. A chunk for "quack, quack." Pretty funny!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Elis "Hi" for me. She looks so good and only a mile away! Hurray for both of you!
L, b