Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Big Boy Lunch

I have had so much trouble transitioning each of my boys from pureed baby food to table food.  O and Noah were still eating homemade puree at 18 months.  Yikes!  I am trying to do a better job with Jones by introducing table food quite a bit earlier.  He loves it!  And although I do not love the humongous mess he makes all over himself, me, the kitchen, it is so much fun to watch him enjoy every bite.  Today, he ate an entire lunch of big people food: chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and watermelon.  I couldn't believe how much food his tiny tummy could hold!


 Over and over between bites, he'd say, "Mmmmmm.  Mmmmmmmmmm!"  So cute!

"I am done with mashed up baby food!  Done, I tell you!"
Probably not, but we have made a great start!
Now I am off to soak watermelon juice off the cabinets and mac and cheese off the ceiling!
This sweet Baby is off to dreamland for a good, long nap!

1 comment:

Deann Black said...

Reading this post makes me miss you and the boys oh so much more. I can't believe how BIG he is getting!