Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Lovers of Sticks

The weather is just starting to warm up, which means lots of fun park adventures for us Halpins. And where there are parks, there seems to be an abundance of fabulous sticks to be discovered. Trust me. We find them all. All types, sizes, shapes. And they all just *have* to come home with us. To live in our backyard. Forever. We can not leave even one beloved stick behind. The most enormous sticks can't squeeze into our car, thankfully, so we find them a happy home at the park. But the rest? The rest now live in our wagon out back, waiting to be brandished in a brotherly dual or floated down a stream or used as a dirt digger. I love having boys!

The next stick lover.
Poor baby got his very first sunburn on this walk. I didn't even think to put sunscreen on his fair baby skin. I learned my lesson for next time!

No comments: