Sunday, February 05, 2012

Quick Up-date

An actual blog post?  Surely not!  I'm pretty sure no one even checks my blog anymore.  With good reason.  It's been awhile.  Here's a quick up-date on each of the Boys, with good intentions to make blogging a part of my week again.


 On January 4th, Owen lost his very first tooth.  He was so brave and excited!  More on that story soon.


Nosy learned to read!  We have been working and working on making sense out of those pesky letters.  He has known all the phonetical sounds forever, but when it came to sounding out a word, he was truly lost.  And then one day, it just clicked!  Bob Books are now our friends!

This picture is Jonesy to a tee. He is joyful and fast and energetic and playful and never meets a stranger.  He chats and jibber-jabbers and babbles all day long.  He is opinionated and daring and an absolute mess.  He is Jonah, and he's so unlike any child I've ever parented before.  He's giving me a run for my money, and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

So, more stories to come soon.  House stories.  School stories.  Birthday and Christmas stories.  Hopefully I can stay on top of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog. :)

Jamee