Monday, October 03, 2011

Busy

So very, very busy.  Having fun and working hard and living life.  And although I haven't been blogging any at all, I do have hundreds of pictures that I will one day post.  One day...

For  now, a couple of pictures of just how big and handsome all my guys are.  We had a great time exploring a new park near our new (temporary) house today.



Sadly, the Smartie I was tempting him towards me with is visible in his cheek.  gasp!  Shame on Mommy for giving a baby Smarties.


(Is anyone else having trouble with picture quality on blogger?  These pics are crystal clear and beautiful in Photoshop, but appear grainy and awful when I upload them.)


1 comment:

Jenny said...

They are so sweet, Rachel!

Try uploading your photos to photobucket and then using the html code in blogger (you have to be on the html tab when you are writing your post)
They turn out beautiful that way and no one can right-click them - especially if your album in photobucket is private - if you're paranoid about such things. Like me :)
Take care!!
Jenny