Thursday, November 02, 2006

Operation Big Boy Bed: Day 5

Day 4 was a repeat of Days 1-3. The only variation was that we said a prayer together after our story that Jesus would help O to love his Big Boy Bed, to adjust quickly and to sleep soundly. Once again, he ended up in his crib after 45 minutes of screaming with me laying there beside him.

This picture was taken 30 minutes ago! SUCCESS!! We read, prayed, and I laid beside him until he drifted sweetly off to sleep. No tears. No screaming. I am listening with bated breath for him to wake up, hoping he will not be terrified that he is not in his crib. My precious Owie...So big.

3 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

Yay, Owen! You're so big!

Chrys

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I am so glad it is working. l, b

Anonymous said...

Cutest gator I ever saw!