Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mama's Little Helper

Last week, The O and I endevored to make a batch of good ol' chocolate chip cookies for Bible Study. It's probably a good thing our fellow studiers of the Bible did not see the cookie-making process or they might have hesitated sampling one. Just kidding! We kept everything very sanitary, although Owie had quite the sugar buzz afterwards!

Owie is doing a good job helping Mom "stir"
"Mama turned her back for a second! I'll just taste a tiny sample!"

After the cookies were all done, I discovered that Owen is a very zealous spoon-licker. He must get that from me! The cookies turned out great!

2 comments:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

How fun! I bet it was a yummy snack. I hope you are doing good and feeling well.

Andrea said...

Glad you like our pictures. We love yours! It is so fun to see Owen. He is sweet. I'll keep checking in. Cheers! Andrea